2010年12月26日星期日

I still walk on alone

I still walk on alone


Out the window, is the world flying snow, dry cold wind whistling sound, the white earth, always will be one color, dull and bleak, I looked at had the dark earth, to know, I sat alone for several Hour, shaking my bleak, cold shiver, but I do not want to move.

I do not belong to school children walking alone in their own world, my world, some freedom and imagination, with rules of the game too much in this world, I not want to go in, I can not afford to play these games, my World is too small, just me!

In front of me stood a thick pile of books, the book has become my whole world, my spiritual food, holding them, I travel in the sky of my own. There, the sun was shining, happy smiles, there are cheerful flow of fish, there are flying birds, a babbling brook, a beautiful pine forest, where there belong to my own happiness!

Therefore, I am a can not survive in the real world, I doomed to lonely, lonely as the loneliest man on campus, I would carry the paper and pen, listening to sad songs, reading books that belong to the article, Write those words are my own, my life, so dull and lonely!

Light, scattered lit, in the dim library, surrounded the table with one messy, I sat in the corner, look into that, sparse population, scattered light, strange and familiar, I am facing The world smile, smile, smile, look at those people!

However, I still do not belong to this world, my world can not exist in this world, I'm alone watching a noisy world, the lonely loss. In fact, I would also like to integrate into the world, but the reality is too cruel, let me how to get settled, can not pin down where to put in?

没有评论:

发表评论