2011年5月28日星期六

Fortunately too tired of crying, try

 {We were cheated by Ukrainian circus}

Sometimes I feel that our love is like a circus performance.
Breathtaking final but leave calm.
Sometimes, I think our love is like Raoux circus performing flying trapeze woman and the man, swept away, parents oppose, unable to fall in love.
He did not know, on the eve of he left with his parents, his parents talked nervously to find me, asked if I was with you friends. I lied to them with a smile, how would it, I'm just a teacher.
They took him away, because he said to his parents, he liked me. Like a seven years older than his sister. Seven years is not long, but some people care about.
In fact, there is one more thing forgot to tell him we were cheated by Ukrainian circus. This is a flavor of love circus, what cannot be together, all of the woman lying to us. It turns out that she in the snow city is a benefactor had saved her, benefactor to reward and that with her. But our city, still live after all her favorite people.
On one occasion, she shows failed, the benefactor and saved her life. Benefactor advised her to say, your body may not be able to carry out this work, for work.
She will not answer, because only she knows, she truly loved the people most like to see her heroic bearing of fly to the sky.
Unfortunately, after her performances at a time, and failed, failed so far, falling directly on the ground from the air.
At this time, I love sitting in on the flight to Chicago flight.

{Fortunately too tired of crying, try}

Twins, everything is a lie. Only he is a child of his parents, he is a sensible child to parents, abandoned and has not started the I love affair. And I can't make anything seem a general.
To work, eating, sleeping, living calm and stability through to. Night when I read, he does not remember, he sent me of Xu Zhimo's book before.
He knows how to read the small age.
And I read to Xu Zhimo's poem, suddenly tears filling orbital.
Xu Zhimo says: life at least once, to a person and forget, not for a result and does not seek peer, rather than once, or even do not ask that you love me, but in my best time, met.
And I, have fortunately come crying tired, tried.
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论